Nico Hoerner,  Codi Heuer and Nick Madrigal (up to date) 4 Cubs went down in direction of Friday's deadline unsigned,  and 3 of them consist of signed:Cubs announce they've solved with Codi Heuer,  Nick Madrigal and Nico Hoerner. They experienced 4 arb suitable gamers who hadn't but agreed toward contracts,  which include Ian Happ. Maddie Lee  January 13,  2023I've been waiting around above all working day for information upon Ian Happ and there. hasn't been any,  which is Very attention-grabbing. The deadline for arbitration statistics in the direction of be filed was early this afternoon  who is aware? Quite possibly Happ and the Cubs are doing the job out a deal extension. Nonetheless I consideration I'd posting this at the moment and whichever information there is concerning Happ can be prepared later on.In the meantime,  below are the other 3 arbitration suitable Cubs who accomplished settlement with the staff ahead of currently's deadline:Nico Hoerner$2 Dillon Maples Hoodie, 525, 000 Jon Heyman  January 13,  2023That is $325, 000 earlier mentioned the MLB Exchange Rumors projection of $2.2 million.Resource confirms Cubs and Codi Heuer agreed towards $785, 000,  steering clear of arbitration. upon it. Maddie Lee  January 13,  2023This is exactly $65, 000 in excess of the 2023 least wage and $15, 000 here MLBTR's work out.The Cubs and Nick Madrigal consist of agreed toward a $1.225 million offer for 2023 in the direction of reduce arbitration,  for each useful resource. Mark Feinsand  January 13,  2023This is $125, 000 in excess of MLBTR's compute.Previous this 7 days I experienced composed in excess of Rowan Wick currently being just one of the arb suitable Cubs nonetheless unsigned https://www.chicagooutletonline.com/bra … hes-hoodie,  yet I experienced overlooked that he experienced signed ultimate November:Cubs non comfortable Rafael Ortega and earlier in direction of possibility Brailyn Marquez. And they signed pitchers Adrian Sampson and Rowan Wick in the direction of 2023 specials. Component of a flurry or match top in the direction of Friday evening's non delicate deadline. Gordon Wittenmyer  November 19,  2022For the history,  Wick's amount is $50, 000 more than the MLBTR projection. MLBTR didn't generate a projection for Sampson.Enhance: Ian Happ signed late Friday night time for $250, 000 further than the MLBTR determine. Hence there will be no arb hearings for the Cubs this 12 months.Ian Happ   Chicago Cubs $10, 850, 000. Jon Heyman  January 14,  2023